Inside Sales Associate
• Drive sales growth through a knowledge-based selling approach- Carries sales quota for customers within the Southeast US and meets/exceeds that quota; Builds deep understanding of Cardinal Solutions services and solution offerings (Cloud, Mobile, etc.) through research and analysis; Leverages that knowledge to drive customer interest and meetings for account managers; Holds regular discussions with customers via phone and virtual online tools to investigate new opportunities.
• Event and Campaign Management – Generate attendance, follow-up, and resulting pipeline from marketing events; Generate interest and be responsible for overall success of various campaigns that result in services engagements by developing leads and hand-off to account managers.
• Demonstrate Market and Solution Knowledge – Understands and clearly articulates suite of Cardinal Solutions capabilities, solution offerings, partnerships and campaigns to customers; understands sector/industry needs and economic drivers, and provides key strategic customer feedback and insights back to support partners to strengthen solution suite in marketplace.
• Manage Administrative Duties – Complete key administrative tasks such lead management, event and campaign metrics, CRM reporting, partner pipeline reporting and overall activity reporting.
• BA/BS degree- preferred area of study: marketing, communications, business, or related field.
• 2+ years experience working on an Inside Sales and or Customer Service Team.
• 2+ years experience building relationships with Clients.
• 2+ years of experience Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Quota-carrying inside sales, account management, negotiating, closing and CRM experience is a plus.
• Technology services or product sales is a plus.
• Superior listening and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to be creative.
• Ability to present complex topics in easy to understand way.
• Ability to influence decision-making and negotiate with customers.
• Ability to work across teams and navigate complex environment.
• Demonstrates learning agility.
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated curiosity.
• Self-starter and very coachable.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Intellectually curious, analytical, strong attention to detail, self-motivated.
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Please no contracts, no third parties, no calls (online application only).