If you’re looking for an opportunity with an established well-known company, but like to work in a small, dynamic, start-up style environment, then you’ve come to the right place! At LendingTree, our clothes are casual, and our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals… all while having fun! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven people to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE. If you are one of these people, then read on to see how you can advance your career while loving what you do every day!
The SEO Specialist is responsible for content optimization, running SEO Tools for analytics and reporting, helping to publish new pages, and assisting team members on larger projects. The Specialist works with our Product, Tech and Social Media teams in implementing SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue. If you are looking to grow your SEO knowledge and skillset while having a direct impact on the bottom line, this is the position for you.
• Compile and present SEO performance reports from various reporting platforms such as: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Webmaster Tools, Conductor SearchLight.
• Analyze and understand trends in our SEO performance.
• Use SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, audit our site, and perform competitive analysis to uncover actionable insights for our channel.
• Be able to give advice and consult based on strong knowledge of webmaster best practices and Google’s webmaster guidelines.
• Strategize ways to improve site performance (ranking, bounce rate, time on site, etc.) for specific pages or sections of the site.
• Work closely with our content team in assigning, reviewing, optimizing and publishing new content.
• Assist other team members with their larger projects to gain a broader knowledge of the company and our SEO strategies.
• Ideate and brainstorm with various teams to help create the best possible experience for our users.
Skills and knowledge:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years relevant business experience.
• Strong knowledge of SEO principles and methodology.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Deadline-oriented, devoted work ethic.
• Ability to gain internal support and operate across teams.
• Passion for technology and marketing.
• Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of web analytics, Excel, and reporting methodologies a plus.