We are an ecommerce tech startup, and we’re looking for a Product Specialist to join our dynamic and collaborative team. We are an award winning company, and growing at an accelerated rate. Our business is backed by strategic partners and investors who are driving ecomdash forward to greater success, and we’re gaining strides in the ecommerce space each day. Ecomdash is a software as-a service (SaaS) company that automates inventory for small businesses selling online. Ecomdash automates omnichannel sellers’ inventory, sales orders, product listings and shipping processes across marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Etsy as well as ecommerce-ready website platforms like Bigcommerce, Shopify and Magento. Ecomdash gives online retailers the ability to save time, grow sales with an expanded online presence, and increase customer satisfaction.
VP, Product Development
An excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing, ecommerce tech startup. The Product Specialist is primarily responsible for customer retention, reporting & analytics, and providing superior customer service & support for the company’s active customer base. This position is a balance between sales & technology, and will collaborate across departments including Product Development, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Operations.
Past roles were in or similar to:
• Account Manager.
• Business Analyst.
• Customer Success (Support) Analyst.
• Ensure clients’ needs are quickly and efficiently addressed. Specifically, day to day tasks include technical (database) reporting, analysis, responding to customer inquiries (emails, calls, contact forms, live chat, etc.), resolving simple “bugs”, and going above & beyond to ensure superior customer success.
• Will be fielding multiple customer emails and calls on a daily basis.
• Looking at everything with the “end-user” in mind, being a champion for their needs.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution, and provides documentation required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and ecomdash.
• Working cross-functionally with clients and other stakeholders as well as development, quality assurance, and technology teams to turn written requirements into product deliverables.
• Conducting meetings, building surveys, or hosting webinars to present or gather information.
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
• 0-2 years of professional experience.
• Basic knowledge and experience using web-based applications.
• Strong written, verbal, listening and organizational skills are essential for this role.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced/Agile environment.
• Previous experience or knowledge in the ecommerce or SaaS industry is a plus.
Candidates must be able to work on-site Monday thru Friday.