Multicultural Advertising Agency in Charlotte, NC has an immediate opening for a full time account executive.
We are looking for an Account Executive to build and maintain client relationships and contribute to the growth of our agency. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and passionate about customer service and experienced in delivering client-focused solutions. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
• Serve as Project Manager and take ownership of Clients projects.
• Meeting and coordinating with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
• Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
• Working with the account supervisor to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
• Writing client reports.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Creativity and organization.
• Common sense approach to project management.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
• Passion for both digital and traditional advertising.
• Analytical, decision-making, and project management skills.
• Bilingual Communication: Spanish and English preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in advertising agency or agency/marketing-like setting is required.
• Sports & Multicultural Marketing experience a plus.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
• BS or BA in Business Administration, Sales, or Marketing.
• Project Management experience a plus.
Eligible applicants must have authorization to work in the United States and have a Social Security Number.