Customer Success Expert
As a solution expert with GamEffective you’ll have the opportunity to grow with the leading gamification solution and be highly rewarded for your results. If you are an experienced solutions expert ready to bring a resourceful attitude, customer centric approach and never leaves a project unfinished we’d like to meet you.
• Learn customer technical and business environment that will be relevant to the success of the
• Interpret customer requirements to product capabilities, taking customer’s goals, objectives and business processes to propose the best solution.
• Share best practices to ensure informed decisions are being made.
• Demonstrate and t up the platform.
• Train the customer on the self-service aspect s of the platform.
• Ensure customer buy in throughout the process.
• Ensure on time, on budget quality delivery to the customer.
• Analyze customer’s data inputs for trends, distribution and other statistical aspects.
• Prior experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
• Proven ability to drive continuous value.
• Experience working with fortune 500 clients.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
• Detail oriented and analytical.
• Strong team player but still a self-starter.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
• Excellent trouble shooter.
• Excellent time management skills for yourself and others.
• Self-driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• Driven by win-win approach.
• 2+ years of relevant experience. Preferable working for SaaS companies or one of the big SI.
• Bachelor degree preferable in process engineering, computer science.
• PMP plus.
• Technical Skills: Know to write SQL quarries(Plus), Prior experience with setting up analytical tools (Such as: Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.), prior experience in systems integration (P lus).
• FLSA Status – Exempt.
Physical demands/special work environment notes:
• This job operates in a professional office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as a computer, phone, copier, fax, etc.
• This job requires sitting, standing, walking on a regular basis.
• Regularly required to see, hear and talk clearly.
• This job requires some travel.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.