Things you need to know about Lowe’s
- Goals: To inspire your creativity and foster a community spirit. They strive to provide the skills you need to manage your home and offer the best customer service possible.
- Founded in 1946, headquartered in Mooresville since 2010.
- You can shop their products in one of their 1,800+ stores worldwide, online, by phone, or at home or place of business with a Lowe’s employee.
- Charlotte campus: ~6,500 employees. Worldwide: ~270,000 employees.
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is ranked #47 on the Fortune 500 list. Traded on the New York Stock Exchange (LOW) since 1961.
- Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects, like Lowe’s Toolbox for Education®, Lowe’s Heroes & Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation.
Agenda pro tips
- They have a sweet campus down the road in Mooresville. Think waterfalls, themed elevators and 6,500 smart people walking around with Lowe’s on the mind.
- Follow them on social media. They have stylish, funny and useful content that will add value to your day-to-day.
- Keep an eye on careers with Lowe’s here. They’re all about finding unique individuals with a pioneering spirit.
Connect with Lowe’s