Experienced Sales Representative
Liberty Mutual will take a proactive role in your success as a Business Development Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company’s most successful and experienced sales professionals, and sponsorship of required licensing exams. As a Business Development Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. You will leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups to target customers and build your client base.
First year earnings average between $75,000 – $80,000 – thru a combination of base salary, uncapped commission and bonus structure.
• Selling auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within an assigned territory using consultative sales techniques.
• Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies.
• Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance protection and coverage.
• Developing and maintaining business relationships.
• Making group presentations to decision-makers in the Affinity organizations.
• Servicing and maintaining insurance renewal policies.
• Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and meet production goals.
• Meeting sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.