Residential Services/Customer Service Representative (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to “raise the bar” and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
• You will rely on your customer service skills to help resolve resident issues and to build a strong, professional rapport with residents at the property.
• As the Residential Services Rep, you will take ownership and manage the entire lease renewal process from start to finish.
• This position will work closely with our maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance requests are resolved and will follow-up with residents to ensure their satisfaction.
• You will provide ongoing support to the front office and assist them with administrative duties including data entry, ordering supplies, making copies of business correspondence, etc.
• With customer service being at the center of our business, this position will make courtesy calls to all new residents to ensure they are satisfied with their decision to live at a Simpson community.
• 2+ years of experience customer service experience (real estate, retail, hotel/hospitality, etc.).
• Previous leasing experience is a plus but not a requirement.
• Strong customer service orientation and presentation skills are necessary.
• Working experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What it’s like to work at Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the “Best Companies to Work For”, something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn’t stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive “employee centric” culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on…
What Simpson can offer you:
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today’s competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company. In addition, our employees enjoy one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry including multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, discount on rent, commuter benefits, education reimbursement and much more. If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer