Administrative Assistant – Education and Parish Nurse (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Support small group ministry logistics and communications. Provide secretarial and administrative services to program staff in education and the Parish Nurse.
Work schedule is 25-27 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Schedule has some flexibility but would typically be 9 a.m. to 2:30 or 3 p.m.
• Associate degree or high school diploma and/or at least three years office experience.
• Possess good communication skills (written & verbal), ability to work well with people, ability to function in a busy environment with multiple interruptions, orientation to detail.
• Must be computer literate with database management experience; knowledge/experience with Shelby or ACS church information systems is desirable.
• Familiarity with typical office equipment (copiers, fax, etc.) and software is desirable.
• Familiarity with typical Christian church program is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinates small group ministries logistics including group assignment, room scheduling and set up. Primary contact for Shelby eGroups.
• Provides administrative support to Education, Parish Nurse & Recreation staff.
• Prepares mailings, brochures, reports, and mailing labels as requested.
• Serves as contact for equipment and supply vendors for Education Wing.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Covenant Presbyterian Church is also hiring for various other positions. Click here for more information.