HR Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
• Nations most progressive Architectural, Engineering and Design firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
• Over 50+ years of success.
• Nationally recognized as “Best Firm to Work for.”
South Charlotte- I-77
What this company offers you:
• Strong culture of growth, change, and accountability.
• Great culture- very energetic and fast paced.
• The client values people who have a positive impact on those around them.
• Offers outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
• Recruiting coordination (scheduling, reference checks, travel arrangements, etc.).
• Employee on-boarding, benefits support and coordination of special projects.
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
• A Bachelor’s Degree and experience working on an HR team are preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in Human Resources.
• Experience using ADP or other Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem-solve; ability to handle confidential information with discretion; and a passion for providing excellent client service.
• Strong technology skills (MS Office, HRIS, Applicant Tracking, and Social Media).
• 5+ years of experience in an administrative capacity in a professional environment.
• Can-do attitude; works collaboratively and builds relationships.