Entry Level Marketing/Graphic Designer (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
A step in the door to one of the world’s largest food service providers, with the company headquarters right here in Charlotte! The person in the Entry Level Marketing and Graphic Design position will report to the Marketing Director and serve as a primary resource for developing marketing materials that generate excitement for food service at UNC Charlotte. This position is in a fast-paced environment that requires someone who can effectively prioritize projects with exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, creative, and is always coming up with fresh and innovative ideas and designs. This position is a great opportunity to build your portfolio!
• Develop promotional posters and other marketing collateral (i.e. t-shirt designs, menu layouts, brochures, etc.).
• Collaborate with students and staff to promote and enhance the on-campus dining experience.
• Keep current with trends as they relate to the field of communications, marketing and graphic design.
• Work in conjunction with the Marketing Director on the development and delivery of communications.
• Attend occasional night and weekend promotional events.
• Other office duties as assigned by Marketing Director.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
• Strong creative skills.
• Experience in web/digital media.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines.
• Assist in the development of presentations for meetings, as needed.
• Adhere to brand identity standards.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong project management skills.
• Professional attitude.
Additional skills a plus, but not required:
• Social Media savvy.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Experience with event planning.
• Love for food.