Ecomdash is an ecommerce tech startup, and we’re looking for a Developer to join our dynamic and collaborative team. We are an award winning company, and growing at an accelerated rate. Our business is backed by strategic partners and investors who are driving ecomdash forward to greater success, and we’re gaining strides in the ecommerce space each day.
Ecomdash is a software as-a service (SaaS) company that automates inventory for small businesses selling online. Ecomdash automates omnichannel sellers’ inventory, sales orders, product listings and shipping processes across marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Etsy as well as ecommerce-ready website platforms like Bigcommerce, Shopify and Magento. Ecomdash gives online retailers the ability to save time, grow sales with an expanded online presence, and increase customer satisfaction.
• Charlotte, NC.
• We are currently seeking a .Net Web Developer with a minimum of three (3) years development experience, along with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. This position will report directly to our VP-Engineering and will be responsible for designing, developing and testing. End-to-end SDLC experience is required. Candidates must be able to work on-site Monday thru Friday.
In addition to the requirements listed below, the ideal candidate must be comfortable working within an Agile and startup environment which requires strong communication skills, close teamwork and the ability to work independently to meet deliverables. As the position will also be customer facing at times for production support, excellent verbal and written communication is a must have.
• Minimum of three (3) plus years of asp.net / C# development experience.
• SQL Server experience.
• Previous experience with MVC 3.0 & 4.0 framework.
• Visual Studio.
• Ecommerce experience, working with shopping carts/ecommerce website-ready platforms.
• Team Foundation Server.
• Windows Service.
• MS Azure experience preferred.
• Web services experience preferred.
• NHibernate experience a plus.
• PHP a plus.
• Multi-threading with the task parallel library preferred.
We’re a rapidly growing startup just entering our third year in business. We’ve had tremendous success and continue to scale. You will have an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, be part of an awesome culture, and enjoy the following benefits:
• 100% paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
• Participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Lots of free lunches and coffee.
• Pet friendly office.
• Ping-pong table.