Senior Data Analyst & Modeling (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The primary purpose of the Sr. Data Analyst & Modeling is to support the mortgage department’s analytical needs by producing ad hoc analysis on a regular basis to support management decisions on achieving budget and operational performance targets supporting 1st and 2nd Trust origination and servicing.
• Assist in development and production of monthly business performance reports for mortgage operations. Support development, implementation, and maintenance of performance metrics and reporting functions associated with Mortgage Operations.
• Develop and maintain market fundamentals databases and models. Create forecasts and scenarios to help support long-term decisions. Gather, summarize, and analyze data and assist in designing and developing predictive and explanatory models and analytics.
• Produce ad hoc analysis on a regular basis to support management decisions on achieving budget and operational performance targets.
• Assist in designs and maintains departmental databases, and contributes to corporate database design.
• Build, develop, and grow relationships with other stakeholders within the company.
• Identify opportunities to streamline processes with best practices in data provisioning and management.
• Update and maintain departmental ad hoc and scheduled reports for the mortgage origination system, and Departmental databases while ensuring that they are distributed in a timely manner.
• Provide input and technical support for the design and development of database systems, including input screen’s, documentation, graphs and charts which are used to manage accounts and produce reports involving information from various departments and vendors.
• Work with senior personnel to design and create reports to monitor and measure key business processes on a regular basis. Learn to identify key trends, emerging opportunities and risks in the business process by working with Senior Analysts and mentors.
• Develop and administer quality control reporting in order to monitor departmental activity and maintain accuracy for all Mortgage documents and data.
• Assist in monitoring the Home Disclosure Act (HMDA) using 3rd Party software to ensure accuracy of data input. Prepare yearly reports for management once the federal government issues their final disclosure and aggregate data.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field is required.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ of experience in a quantitative position is required.
• Experience in mortgage consumer lending is preferred.
• Experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis is required.
• Experience working with large data sets and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources is preferred.
Please send resumes to John Eite at [email protected].