Staff Accountant (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
At Wyndham Capital, we offer the kind of quick, reliable loan processing and underwriting platform you would expect from one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies – but we also provide our customers with a level of friendly, knowledgeable, personal service you don’t find every day.
• Reconcile credit card activity and post to GL.
• Perform credit card refunds as approved.
• Clear Purchase Advises Daily and enter in LOS system.
• Reconcile corporate credit card bank statements.
• Reconcile bank accounts monthly.
• Research transactions as necessary.
• Post borrower payments daily.
• Make VA and FHA Payments.
• Provide customer service to borrower’s.
• Issue Daily Checks as approved.
• Make deposits.
• Print Goodbye Letters and Mortgage Statements.
• Enter invoices and employee expense reports in GL.
• Scan Invoices and attach in the GL.
• Collect W-9s from new vendors as needed.
• Special Projects as requested or required.
• Month End close responsibilities as assigned.
• Accounting Degree required.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of accounting experience.
• QuickBooks experience a plus.
• Financial Industry a plus.
• Experience with Reconciliations.
• Must be able to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to handle pressure associated with deadlines.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of employees and management.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please send resumes to [email protected].