Neighborhood Lender is one of Charlotte’s premier mortgage brokerages specializing in No-Cost Refinance and Purchase transactions. Founded in 2007, Neighborhood Lender consistently ranks as one top mortgage brokerages in the Southeast.
We are looking to bring on a Closing Coordinator to join our growing team. Candidates that have a passion to learn, grow and that prosper within an exciting environment will excel in this position.
The position will work with customers to prepare necessary documentation efficiently and effectively in order to get mortgage transactions closed and funded in a timely fashion.
Desired skill sets:
• Day-to-day liaison with the customers on all closing related matters, providing necessary file status updates, and resolving all issues and delays in a timely manner.
• Handle customer emails & phone calls.
• Provide consistent, quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate transaction.
• Preparing Closing Disclosures, review and fulfillment of customer closing instructions.
• Sending closing packages to signing agents.
• QC signed closing packages and send to customers, recording documents.
• 1-year experience working with a mortgage or title company.
• Residential real estate experience.
• Highly organized.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Quick learner, malleable and ambitious.
• Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs; (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, and Google Docs).