Shopping Analyst (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
House Account is a startup software-as-a-service company that provides sales and marketing tools to brick-and-mortar businesses, focusing on fashion and home stores. The company is seeking an entry level employee to act as a Shopping Analyst. The Shopping Analyst will be responsible for all shop to shopper communications management, analysis and reporting of shopper behaviors and trends, inventory management and quality control, and shopper education. Visit houseacct.com for more information.
VP, Marketing + Operations
Charlotte, North Carolina
Roles & responsibilities (subject to change):
• Manage all communications between shops and shoppers, acting as a liaison via messaging, email, and phone between the two parties to facilitate the purchase process.
• Ensure all inquiries and orders are responded to and/or filled in a timely manner.
• Develop trusted relationships with shops and shoppers by creating an exemplary customer service experience for both parties.
• Assist with order placement, refunds, and exchanges based on return policies.
Analysis + Reporting
• Use provided software tools to monitor and track shopper behaviors, engagement, spending, and conversion rates.
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on shopper trends, plus any additional reporting or research as requested.
Inventory Management + Quality Control
• Ensure all inventory posts are properly tagged by designer and category.
• Remove all inappropriate, non-inventory focused, or irrelevant posts from specific editorial portals and/or the system as a whole.
• Educate shoppers on transacting within the app, including entry of credit card information and order completion.
• BA/BS required.
• Understanding of digital software products and features.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills—ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Willing to engage in a dynamic early-stage business environment.
• Demonstrated abilities of a self-starter—ability to manage time, complete projects, and handle requests without much direction.
• $30,000 annual salary plus health care benefits.
Contact Amanda Weisiger, VP, Marketing + Operations, [email protected], (704) 579-2001.