Business Development Strategist
Foodsby partners with local and major restaurants to deliver great food choices to consumers who work in large office buildings throughout the US. We hold our delivery charge to one low price – there’s absolutely no tipping. Only Foodsby has the proprietary technology, delivery system and customer service to make ordering and receiving lunch easy, on-time and stress-free. The Minneapolis-based company is partnering with office buildings and restaurants to provide an easy and efficient delivery system for delivery of lunchtime meals that are delivered by the restaurants.
About this position:
Foodsby is seeking a sales professional to join our Partnerships Team in the greater Charlotte area. This person will be responsible for developing new business partnerships, interfacing with decision-makers via phone and in-person meetings, and communicating the Foodsby value proposition effectively and efficiently.
The candidate must be professional in communication, have strong leadership qualities, and be able to multi-task. Leadership opportunities are available specifically for this market team, as well as additional future opportunities throughout Foodsby’s nationwide expansion plans. Interest in domestic travel is a plus.
B2B Sales experience is preferred but not required.
• Build and maintain relationships with partners and their decision-makers.
• Drive growth in orders month over month.
• Research and qualify building and/or restaurant prospects.
• Cold-call effectively, schedule in-person meetings, and close the sale.
• Strategize with Foodsby’s centralized marketing, operations, and support teams to ensure a successful market expansion.
• Consult with clients on how Foodsby can provide the most value to their business.
• Organize and Onsite events to build brand awareness.
• Additional projects as needed.
• 1+ years of experience in sales/business development.
• Understanding of sales pipelines and processes.
• Willingness to take risks and take control.
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Incentive plan based on individual/market order goals.
• Health Benefit Reimbursement Program.