Our mission challenges us to think about how to get psychology to people in a variety of ways, including: traditional therapy and assessment, presentations, products and publications, podcasts, and other innovative strategies. For us, psychology isn’t just for someone with a problem. It’s for anyone who wants to have a better life- better relationships, more balance, greater purpose. When we say that psychology enhances lives, we affirm that we believe in what we do and what we have to offer.
Responsible for creating a positive and engaging customer experience to promote connection and relationships among all visitors and clients to Southeast Psych Southpark Office. Also responsible for managing book sales, administrative duties and support required to process clients during the check in/out process.
• Maintain coffee station with coffee, tea, other beverages and supplies.
• Maintain overall presentation and cleanliness of the waiting area.
• Initiate and facilitate impromptu conversations, games and activities among visitors and clients.
• Greet clients as they arrive, let them know about beverages, books for sale and that you can answer any questions they may have.
Professional support to check out process:
• Greet client and check out in a professional and friendly manner.
• Collect payment for client visit.
Managing book sales:
• Order and maintain books, keep inventory.
• Maintain display of books and workbooks.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Cooperative, fosters team relationships.
• Professional presentation, manages difficult situations.
• Customer service orientation.
• Information and task management.
• Reliability and initiative.
• Emotional intelligence.
• Completion of High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Skilled with computers and ability to learn new software.
• Skilled with customer service principles and practices.
• Skilled with administrative and clerical procedures.