Marketing Manager (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
We are a young startup and growing quickly. We offer a premium subscription service for wash & fold laundry and dry cleaning directly to the front door. We are fun, local and relatable.
About this position:
The Marketing Manager position is varied and interesting – this isn’t your typical marketing role. As an early employee at a growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to see every aspect of our business and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing. It also means you’ll have your hands in all of our marketing efforts. The right candidate is someone that wants to grow with our company and lead marketing efforts as we continue to expand into new markets.
2ULaundry is a fun place to work – we have a startup feel, and an informal, results-focused work environment.
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing campaigns across a variety of channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, mobile, display and search. You will develop, recommend and execute marketing strategies across a variety of paid and organic channels.
• Own a marketing channel.
• Identify, test and optimize the best tactics to drive low CAC and high LTV customers.
• Analyze your performance on a daily basis.
• Recommend and execute optimizations on segmentation, creative, offers, etc.
• Drive continuous improvements in messaging and channel placement to increase response rates.
• Proactively suggest new partners to work with.
• Email marketing– you are responsible for strategy and copywriting.
• Manage digital advertising across Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, finance or economics.
• At least 2 years experience with a specific performance marketing channel.
• Deep experience with digital marketing campaign management and optimization.
• Ability to analyze data, identify trends, draw conclusions and develop appropriate actionable recommendations.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
What would be great:
• Past experience in highly analytical work with a B2C company.
• eCommerce startup or growth-stage company.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive compensation package and stock options.
• Open Vacation Policy. Rest when you need it, rock when you don’t.
• FREE laundry and dry cleaning (now who doesn’t want that?).
Commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should email their resume along with references to email@example.com.