Web Developer (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
We deliver premier software solutions for monitoring and optimizing data performance in Microsoft SQL Server and Windows environments.
SQL Sentry was started in 2004 as a business unit of InterCerve, a leading Microsoft hosting services provider, in response to the issues faced by organizations managing large SQL Server enterprises.
About this job:
The Web Developer is responsible for developing, modifying, testing, and implementing front and back-end software features within our web applications. The SQL Sentry Dev team is driven to create innovative software while maintaining a rapid deployment schedule. The ability to learn, develop your skillset, and grow within the company is key.
What you’ll do:
• Write and test well-designed, robust and efficient code using best practices.
• Work closely with Web Design and backend developers to build applications and features.
• Spend time in the SQL Sentry Pub.
• Participate in requirement gathering and refinement.
• Use top hardware and have the freedom to configure your setup according to what works for you – a huge draw if you don’t like confined environments.
• Produce design documents, unit tests and document emerging requirements.
• Translate development based requests from Marketing into development specifications, document specs in TFS, build the specifications and oversee the completion of the project through QA and production release.
• Active participation in design and code reviews.
• Participate in Agile Scrum development process.
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to diagnose and resolve defects within the software.
• 3+ years of experience in web development.
• Hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC and Web Forms.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with AngularJS.
• 1-3 years of version control experience.
• Typos bother you, and you know the difference between you’re/your.
• You have a life outside of work and enjoy being part of a team.
• You’re okay with free, catered lunch every Friday.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to work remotely, we’re open to that too. Just apply, explain what you’re looking for, and we’ll reach out if it seems like a good fit!