Marketing Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Hatcher Law Group is a firm focused exclusively on family law matters. The foundation of our practice is the understanding that divorce is highly personal and emotional for a family and no two situations are the same. Our attorneys offer experience, knowledge, compassion and the highest quality legal services to people facing difficult issues. We represent clients from all backgrounds and provide guidance based on an individual’s needs and goals.
About this position:
We are searching for a self-motivated, strategic-minded marketing manager with experience in the legal and/or professional services industry. The marketing manager will work out of the Firm’s Charlotte office.
As family law attorneys, we are hard-working, creative-thinking problem solvers and we are looking for a marketing manager with these same qualities who will strive to understand the unique nature of a family law practice and the valuable service we offer our clients.
The marketing manager will work with attorneys and staff members to develop the vision and strategies required to generate new business development opportunities, influence public perceptions and maintain a positive brand reputation to support the overall growth and success of the firm. This position reports to the office administrator and works closely with the firm’s partners. Adaptability and a sense of humor are necessary to be successful in this position.
• Manage internet marketing initiatives, including SEO efforts, website vendor relationship, Google AdWords campaigns and the maintenance of website content.
• Manage and coordinate with the consultation specialist to maximize effectiveness and efficiencies surrounding inbound calls and email inquiries. Work with consultation specialist to analyze conversion rates and monthly numbers associated with inbound calls and email inquiries.
• Collaborate with attorneys on a regular basis to expand business development/marketing efforts that include creating, tracking and implementing individual marketing plans.
• Manage advertising, communications, branding, social media and public relations efforts and activities.
• Perform research and keep updated on market and business trends related to the legal industry and the practice of family law, the competitive landscape of the greater Charlotte area and the overall experience of individual attorneys.
• Identify industry/community/civic involvement and recognition opportunities for the Firm and individual attorneys. Work with necessary individuals in drafting and submitting award and recognition nominations.
• Manage event planning process surrounding various firm events and attorney business development efforts.
• Attend and present at firm events including the biannual firm retreats and regular weekly/monthly meetings with attorneys and leadership.
• Serve as key liaison to community/civic/trade organizations related to the development of memberships/sponsorships and participation in trade shows, seminars, etc.
• Manage outside vendor relationships as necessary for marketing collateral, promotional items, etc.
• A background in legal marketing or professional services marketing is preferred but not required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected].