Mortgage Sales Consultant (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
At Wyndham Capital, we offer the kind of quick, reliable loan processing and underwriting platform you would expect from one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies – but we also provide our customers with a level of friendly, knowledgeable, personal service you don’t find every day.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We believe, you will have a greater sense of purpose in your jobs and lives, and your involvement will translate directly into continuous improvement in our systems and processes. In an empowered organization, you bring your best ideas and initiatives to the table with a sense of excitement, ownership and pride. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Our employees are our most valuable asset and we want to ensure they know this every day.
About this position:
• Successful completion of our Mortgage Banker Academy training program.
• Candidates will receive paid training to become licensed Mortgage Bankers in numerous states – all licensing and training costs covered!
• Responsible for originating mortgage loans via telephone contact.
• Mastering sales techniques and making outbound calls to company-provided warm leads to assist customers with a purchase or refinance of their mortgage.
• Consistently meeting sales goals and expectations to drive individual and company profit.
• Act as main point of contact for customers going through the mortgage process (purchase & refinance).
• Building relationships by ensuring a positive customer experience by being fully knowledgeable about the mortgage industry and various product offerings.
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped bonuses, as well as daily and weekly sales contests with lucrative incentives (cash bonuses, gift cards, TVs, gaming systems, and more!).
• Paid training and licensing, including initial and ongoing support throughout your career at Wyndham Capital.
• Excellent corporate culture- holiday parties, office outings, happy hours and projects that support Charlotte area charities.
• High quality internet leads and hot transfer leads (true currently interested prospects, not outdated names and phone numbers).
• Best in class fully integrated technology platform.
• Competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, PTO and holiday pay, 401(k) and more.
• ‘Best in Class’ fully integrated technology platform (Encompass 360 Banker Pro, Leads 360, NYLX Pricing Engine).
• Personal marketing assistance to help build your brand and position you in the marketplace.
• A uniform and effective sales system used by only 1% of the top originators in the country.
Requirements and skills:
• Recent college graduate (Bachelor’s Preferred, Associated Required).
• 1-4 years of Sales experience.
• Competitive spirit with desire and motivation to be a top sales producer.
• Strong listening skills, communication skills and math skills.
• Desire to work in a fun and upbeat environment.
• Positive attitude and the ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
• Persistence, honesty, integrity, commitment and a very strong work ethic.
How to apply:
Please send resumes to John Eite.