Elements Brands is a portfolio of high quality consumer products brands with a specific focus on the personal care, organics, and outdoor sports markets. We identify niche consumer markets that are underserved or forced to use generic brands for specific use cases, then develop extremely high quality, custom-engineered products for those customers. This means we deeply understand our specific customer base and create brands they love and identify with.
In addition to launching our own products, we also seek to acquire small brands with strong customer loyalty and significant potential for organic growth. We have a specific focus on acquiring “mom and pop” or “lifestyle” businesses and scaling them to the next level by focusing on e-commerce, marketing, and business automation.
The Marketing Associate position is varied and interesting – this isn’t your typical marketing role. As an early employee at a growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to see every aspect of our business and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing. It also means you’ll have your hands in all of our marketing activities. Elements Brands is also a fun place to work – we have a startup feel, are located in the heart of South End across the street from Sycamore Brewery and have an informal, results-focused work environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
• Email marketing newsletters for several of our brands, sending to our 100,000 customer list – you are responsible for strategy, content creation and design.
• Grow our email lists through several channels including brand and blogger partnerships.
• Graphic design for emails, our website, social media accounts and marketing materials.
• Assisting our sales team with market research, content creation and sales support.
• Oversee the design and maintenance of the websites for each of our brands.
• Handling inbound customer support tickets via email and telephone.
• Managing our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts including the use of Facebook Ads.
The Marketing Associate position is responsible for marketing across our entire brand portfolio, and you’ll get the opportunity to work on real consumer brands sold through a variety of channels including retail stores, e-commerce and Amazon.com.
Our brands include:
• Nurture My Body: High end, organic personal care products (everything from sunscreen to shampoo to body lotion).
• Ski Balm: Sun and windburn protection for winter sports.
• Tropical Sands: Biodegradable sunscreen products for sensitive reef environments.
• Skedattle: Natural bug repellent.
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Rockin’ Green: Eco friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
The ideal candidate for this position will be looking for a long-term opportunity with advancement potential. We’d love to hire someone that can grow with our company into a marketing management role.
• Four-year college degree is required.
• Fluency and skill in written and spoken English.
• Experience in email marketing strongly preferred.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
• Experience in HTML is strongly preferred.
• Reliable transportation is required.
Commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and holidays. Healthcare reimbursement and 401(k) available.