Join the attempt to break a Guinness World Record – STAX Bootcamp & Block Party on May 14
Join former NFL star Randy Moss and local CrossFit queen Emily Breeze at STAX on Saturday, May 14 in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the largest bootcamp.
All fitness levels are welcome. Exercises will be modified to individual ability. The format: 10, three-minute movement stations with a one- to two-minute rest between each station.
The current record for the largest bootcamp is 2,168 participants – let’s do this, Charlotte.
Stick around for the Block Party to celebrate! DJs, food trucks, and – of course – cold beer. Bring your friends out for the afternoon.
Things you need to know
- Free? Yes but you have to register (and bring your printed ticket with you)
- Dog friendly? Not this time.
- For real, any fitness level welcome? YES! All exercises will be modified for multiple levels.
- Where can I park? Parking will be available at an off-site location (stay tuned) with shuttles in to the field.
- Can I challenge Ted to a foot race? Absolutely.