Community Impact Lead (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 50 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
About this position:
MarketSource is currently searching for a Community Impact Lead to work with the world leader in internet-related services and products including online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and broadband services. The role of Community Impact Lead is to support the Community Impact Manager and work with community leaders, residents, and other stakeholders to prepare for and fully leverage this new technology deployment and impact the community positively. It is a role that rewards you with the chance to make a lasting impact in your city.
• Assist the Community Impact Manager in the following areas: Help to identify and build champions in digitally disconnected communities, drive and support digital literacy partnerships and promote adoption of our Basic internet product.
• Support relationships, communications, and events with community organizations that we support and partner with.
• Leverage our future flagship event space as an asset to the entire community.
• Outreach to neighborhood associations.
• Coordinate events and team presence in the field and the retail space.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 1-3 years of related community and outreach experience.
• Solid writing and verbal communication skills.
• Excited about the fast pace and fluid organizational structure of a start-up environment.
• History of local community engagement and leadership positions.
• Embrace diversity, comfortable working with people from all walks of life.
• Preferred qualifications.
• Experience working with nonprofits, coalitions, field campaigns, or managing volunteer networks.
• Demonstrated public speaking skills.
• Experience with event management.
• Spanish language proficiency is a plus.
How to apply: