SMB Sales Specialist
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 50 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MarketSource offers competitive compensation, excellent growth opportunity and comprehensive benefits for full time employees, including medical, dental and vision. EOE.
About this position:
MarketSource is currently searching for SMB Sales Specialist to work with the world leader in internet-related services and products including online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and broadband services. The SMB Sales Specialist will work to increase the client’s subscriber base by conducting direct sales outreach to local small business owners and educating them about relevant service options through telesales and field sales tactics. This position reports to the local SMB Sales Lead.
• Manage a sales lead pipeline of local small business owners that are eligible for the client’s SMB service.
• Schedule and staff customer acquisition events targeting small business owners.
• Conduct between 30 and 50 sales calls per day to new and existing sales leads.
• Scout active areas to grow lead list and identify sales barriers/opportunities.
• Visit local businesses weekly to build relationships with staff and management, and educate them on the client’s SMB service.
• Represent the client at area chambers of commerce and other business functions.
• Update Salesforce with relevant customer information, conversion status, and notes.
• Escalate customer concerns and issues to local leadership team.
• High school diploma or 2 years of relevant work experience.
• 1+ years of direct sales and cold calling experience with proven results.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible schedule with good driving record.
Physical job requirements:
• Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items.
• Walking and standing for long periods of time.
• Requires moving around the store to assist customers.
• Identifying and reading reports.
• Requires recognizing, identifying, and using products.
• Ability to move displays and presentation material.