Business Intelligence Support Analyst (Hired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Arrowlytics is a healthcare data business that was spun out of OrthoCarolina. Specifically, Arrowlytics dashboard helps healthcare organizations by pulling data from their various platforms into one system to aggregate and analyze data with one tool. By creating Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across all of an organizations data, we help them proactively monitor every aspect of their business. Using these KPI’s, a company can set measureable goals and objectives to benchmark and drive performance within their organization.
About this job:
The Business Intelligence (BI) Support Analyst position ensures users are trained to use available BI tools in OrthoCarolina, serve as a liaison between practice operations and the BI vendor, oversee adhoc data requests and provide first level support for BI users. This includes reviewing, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help desk requests related to the dashboard. Problem resolution may involve helping the end user identify ways to obtain the correct data as well as trouble-shooting in person, by telephone, remote access or via email in a timely and accurate fashion. The Analyst will work closely with all OrthoCarolina departments to understand daily practice operations. This person will work with Finance and Operations leaders to develop governance and process around access to data and management of ad-hoc query request. He or she is also responsible for delivering application training to end-users in the organization.
High school diploma or GED with appropriate practice operations experience. College graduate preferred.
1-3 years’ work experience in the field of business analytics and/or healthcare practice operations.
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware including printers, scanners, and external devices.
• Experience with desktop operating systems, including printers, scanners, and external devices.
• Extensive applications support experience with Office Applications.
• Experience using advanced Excel techniques.
• Basic understanding of Practice Management Systems, HER, and additional clinical software applications being used within organization.
• Extensive healthcare operations experience.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to develop and interpret application documentation for training and end-user procedures.
• Ability to conduct research into a wide range of analytics issues as required.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Proven analytic and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to travel during the day to remote sites as needed.
How to apply: