We are an ecommerce tech startup, and we’re looking for a Content Creator to join our dynamic and collaborative team. We are an award winning company, and growing at an accelerated rate. Our business is backed by strategic partners and investors who are driving ecomdash forward to greater success, and we’re gaining strides in the ecommerce space each day.
Ecomdash is a software as-a service (SaaS) company that automates inventory for small businesses selling online.
Ecomdash automates omnichannel sellers’ inventory, sales orders, product listings and shipping processes across marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Etsy as well as ecommerce-ready website platforms like Bigcommerce, Shopify and Magento. Ecomdash gives online retailers the ability to save time, grow sales with an expanded online presence, and increase customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Content Creator to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an ecommerce start-up technology firm and get experience in multiple facets of the ecommerce industry, specifically within the digital marketing arena. The position will be very hands-on, and will be responsible primarily for content development, social media, lead generation, public relations and other content marketing tasks. Must be able to work on-site Monday thru Friday. We’re located in the University area.
• Copywriting (for marketing purposes): blog posts, press releases, ad copy, website copy, editing, marketing materials, eBooks, interviews, research, script writing, both informational and potentially editorial at times.
• Social media & public relations: active online listening, crowd-sourcing, identifying key industry influencers, interest creation, developing relationships with constituents and influencers throughout all pertinent industry platforms, building a relevant online audience and community
• Email marketing: developing and executing email marketing campaigns per segment, maintaining and growing a clean email list.
• 0 to up to 3 years of professional experience.
• Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English Literature, Communications or other related field.
• Superior critical thinking and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates well-refined writing ability (will be required to provide previous writing samples).
• Ideal candidate would have copywriting experience for business purposes and would have had primarily a writing role (i.e. newspaper, magazine, ad agency).
• Customer-centric mindset.
• Self-starter, highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Experience using Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, blogs and forums).
• Previous experience with WordPress and/or other website and blogging platforms.
• Experience on the analytical side of search and/or internet marketing (Google Analytics, KISS Metrics, data analysis, reporting etc.).