Part-Time Remote Video Auditor (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
ProctorFree is an online, on-demand proctoring service that allows students to take exams from anywhere using the computers webcam and internet connection
We’re looking for part-time, remote video auditors. This is not a job to teach or practice yoga, however, we have a growing list of part-time, remote team members that are yoga enthusiasts and doing a fantastic job.
Why do we like people that teach or practice yoga?
• You possess the ability to be focused, calm, and detail oriented.
• You may have some flexibility in your schedule, which lends itself to available chunks of time (maybe during non-traditional business hours). Why not use that time to make some money while you sit in a meditative pose?
• Be available for at least 20 hours a week of remote, computer-based video auditing. Simply put, this is watching and marking items in a web browser. You can do this in various chunks of time throughout the day or the week.
• Be an avid yoga instructor or practitioner.
• Must have your own computer and internet connection after training is complete. We provide that stuff for onboarding and training.
• Be mature and respectful of others privacy.
• $10 an hour.
• Work from anywhere in the greater Charlotte area as your schedule permits.
How to apply:
Email [email protected] and be prepared to have a quick phone screening.