Project Manager (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Location: Charlotte Office – Building Division
Position: Project Manger
A Barnhill Project Manager assists our preconstruction team with creation of the GMP, oversees owner and design meetings, manages project budgets, creates and implements project schedules, manages all change order requests, reports progress to client, ensures owner satisfaction and coordinates with design teams.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required; a college degree is highly preferred.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a team environment.
• Working knowledge of management systems including eCMS, Primavera, BIM 360 and Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes, standards, etc.
• Ability to effectively manage and be accountable for cost management, time management, contract administration, quality management and safety management for assigned responsibility.
• Ability to coordinate with executive management to resolve operational problems.
How to apply:
Send your resume to [email protected].
To see more info on Barnhill job opportunities: http://www.barnhillcontracting.com/careers/professional-opportunities/