Growth & Communications Coordinator (Filled)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Here’s the deal:
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a Growth & Communications Coordinator. Is it you? Between our 8-week immersive programs, our in-house training engagements, and our plan for continued expansion, we need someone with serious fire who’s looking to do BIG things by managing our constant growth and evolving strategy. From social media campaigns to cultivating internal culture, we’re looking for someone ready to down their coffee and get right to it.
TTS in a nutshell:
Tech Talent South is a southern-based tech education company and we are proud to be leading the way in creating more tech talent in the south and beyond. From our 8-week, full-time code immersion bootcamps to our two-day data analytics workshops, our curriculum provides you with the skills and tools to succeed. Whether you’re looking to jump start your journey into the tech industry or you’re an entrepreneur ready to take the tech side of your business to the next level, we’ve got you covered. TTS campuses can be found in Asheville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Phoenix, Winston-Salem and Raleigh. Learn to code and get ready to do something <BIG> with Tech Talent South!
TTS truly values community and fostering a strong ecosystem through dynamic and collaborative educational and networking events that bring together local startup/tech companies and local professionals. TTS students are able to immerse themselves in the community, fostering lasting personal and professional relationships with the best people in the community. Our supportive, non-intimidating, and collaborative community is filled with passionate, like-minded students on their way to doing great things. Along the way, you’ll get the mentoring you need from local professionals in relevant fields and the Tech Talent South staff.
• Social Media Management (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook – you name it!)
• Planning for, executing, and analyzing paid social media campaigns
• Engaging our existing audience and followers
• Growing our reach by use of new and innovative strategies
• Scheduling out relevant content to our various platforms
• City Expansion Planning (Where in the world will we pop up next? Be a part of our strategy, planning, and launch!)
• Completing market research and laying the groundwork for future launches
• Seeking out potential community partnerships
• Locking down spaces for classes, workshops, and more
• Completing future site-visits (will require light travel)
• Internal Culture Keeper (from leading team calls, to planning continued training – we’re looking at you!)
What we’re looking for:
• Someone who is a serious self-starter & who is highly motivated.
• Teamwork makes the dream work, right?! We have a small, but awesome team; working together is crucial!
• An event planning, marketing, PR, or tech background is a A+++ (but not mandatory)
• Hustle and ‘make it happen’ attitudes make us smile.
• Basic tech skills – We think we’ve got you covered on the rest!
How to apply:
Please apply by emailing the sparknotes version of “you” to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application: Growth & Communications Coordinator.” Of course, your resume would rock too!