Marketing Manager (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Driven Brands is the world’s leading automotive aftermarket franchise company. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company’s growing portfolio of brands includes CARSTAR, Meineke Car Care Centers, MAACO Collision Repair and Auto Painting, and 1-800 Radiator.
The Marketing Manager for CARSTAR will be responsible for deployment and daily management of marketing, advertising, and media plans at the national and local level to drive sales acquisition and customer retention efforts for CARSTAR body shops.
Marketing Strategy Development
• Assist in the development of comprehensive marketing and media plans that will effectively and efficiently drive sales growth.
• Work with leadership on innovative new ideas and strategies to improve the CARSTAR brand.
• Work and assist agency partners to manage marketing and promotional campaigns across TV, radio, print, online, mobile, and CRM media channels.
• Oversee daily deployment of comprehensive local market marketing and media plans.
• Provide support of advertising, promotion, and retention programs supporting the CARSTAR brand and products at the local level.
• Build and deploy local media investment for multiple DMAs across franchise that interfaces effectively with national media plan.
• Hold one-on-one communications with DMAs and franchisees across system to communicate local marketing and media plans.
• Work closely with Operational Managers in the specific regions to ensure all centers have appropriate information on marketing and media plans.
• Understand weekly and monthly sales data to inform local marketing and advertising plans and provide recommendations or adjustments to maintain strong sales growth opportunities.
• Develop relationships across franchise system to gain support and drive returning and new sales opportunities for CARSTAR
Measurement and Analytics
• Analyze and utilize customer insights/research to help evolve CARSTAR brand and identify new opportunities for sales growth
• Interpret and utilize sales/product/ticket data to identify opportunities and trends and provide actionable recommendations integrated into advertising, media and promotional plans on a local and national level
• Work with analytics team to monitor sales and build out accurate sales forecast for overall sales, products and services
• Work with operations managers to provide any necessary data to improve performance on a local level
• Work and lead agency partners and provide local market input and direction to drive marketing, media and promotional plans that will meet or exceed franchise sales goals.
• Provide subject-matter expertise to agency partners on CARSTAR franchise, products and services.
• This person will be a pivotal to driving flawless execution and effective integration across key stakeholders, including franchisees across multiple DMAs, regional operations managers, council and franchise leaders and finance, legal, and analytics partners.
• Responsibility to drive strategic alignment of all campaign creative and materials to align with overall master brand architecture and marketing strategy.
• Strong marketing background
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or advertising preferred.
• 2 – 3 years of marketing experience; franchise or automotive experience a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills (Office product suite)
• Proficient problem-solving skills – ability to translate data into actionable marketing plans.
• Self-started that excels in a performance driven environment, detailed oriented
• Collaborative working style to interface with marketing team and partners
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to franchisees and senior level management.