Part-Time Dog Walker / Pet Sitter (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Do you LOVE taking care of animals and being outside? Are you available during the mid-day hours (~11am-2pm) and looking for part-time work with competitive pay? If someone asked you to describe yourself, would you say, “responsible, nurturing, fun-loving, and hard-working”? Do you get excited by the idea of helping jump-start a new company and building a close-knit community? If so, then we want to meet you!
The Waggle Company is one of the newest and most innovative pet sitting & dog walking services in the Charlotte area. We are the only dog walking & pet sitting service in town that offers same-day scheduling, GPS tracking on all walks, and no additional fees for extra pets or weekend visits. You can learn more on our website at www.thewagglecompany.com.
The Waggle Company handles all client management so that our sitters/walkers can focus on providing exceptional pet care. We’re looking for smart, reliable, fur-baby-loving people to join our Waggle family!
You’re good at/enjoy:
• Cuddling cute animals
• Using smartphone technology
• Being consistently dependable and punctual
• Keeping yourself and your belongings organized
• Learning new skills
• Outside walks and sometimes getting caught in the rain (weather happens)
• Socializing and meeting new people
• Being detail-oriented
• Working closely with management to drive continual self-improvement and company growth strategies
• Being a meaningful part of a close-knit community
• Picking up poop (it’s the reality)
It’s extra awesome if you:
• Are a pet owner, professionally trained in pet care, an active volunteer with animal rescue groups, or certified in the pet care industry
• Like to go on runs (and get paid for them)
• Are a book-worm who likes to write and experiment with different writing styles
• Love engaging your creative side and have an eye for photography
• Are a self-motivator
How to apply:
To apply, send us an email including a little info about yourself, your pet experience, and your favorite joke to [email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!