Digital Marketing Specialist (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
As a member of CTE’s marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining a world-class web experience for our company and customers. This position manages website projects and will analyze metrics to gauge the results of online campaigns, make recommendations and implement improvements.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Responsible for optimizing our websites through SEO best practices, maintain and monitor Carolinacat.com, pinnaclecranes.com, hydraulicsexpress.com, primesourceco.com, cte1926.com.
• Will be asked to generate landing pages for campaigns and online event registration.
• SharePoint partnership with IT – population, maintenance, tracking and reporting total dealership usage and effectiveness.
• Tracking and analysis of all online resources/lead generation tactics.
• Email communications, management and design.
• Contact us + marketing mail and promote our brands online via web banners, Google+, partnerships and Google analytics.
• This individual will also be asked to participate in a variety of departmental initiatives.
• Assisting in customer information updates, customer facing activities and performing best practices with other dealers.
• Web vendor management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Technology, Marketing or 3 to 5 years of related work experience.
• Strength in both analysis (communications effectiveness, etc.) and design (creating innovative and engaging communications tools).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledgeable in html/css.
• Successful candidate will be proficient in Excel (must be advanced), Word, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0, Internet research, Photoshop software, Nikon knowledge, DBS and Catapult.
• Basic coding to create queries.
• Experience working with Sharepoint, Spredfast, Kentico, Google Adwords and Analytics Certified is preferred.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
How to apply:
Email your resume to LMcMillan@carolinacat.com.