Account Manager (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The ideal candidate is always looking for what’s next; learning and making themselves better marketers, and proactively preparing and executing clients’ marketing plans in fresh new ways that generate big, measurable results. We’re looking for someone that has a fun, positive energy, is a self-starter, and a steward of time and productivity.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and jump-start your career, we’re looking for an Account Manager with less than five years of experience and a degree in marketing or advertising.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator, organizational expert, a black belt in flawless project execution and an advocate for cross-departmental integration. Account Managers are the backbone of the internal agency team and are also responsible for cultivating client and partner agency relationships in order to align all parties for the purpose of building our clients’ business.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
• Maintain weekly status report documents.
• Create clear and actionable meeting reports.
• Point of contact for agency partners.
• Presentation preparation.
• Measuring campaign results, analyze findings, present results to clients, and use that data to strengthen account strategy.
• Data/information collection and analysis, from both internal and external sources.
• Whether specific to client media plans or broader industry, competitive and cultural information, an AM is expected to be able to decipher trends and make optimization recommendations for our clients.
• Update project timelines.
• Support organic business development needs of account as required.
• Support marketing plan development as needed.
• Maintain monthly hours tracking for account services team.
• Take notes in conference calls, client meetings, strategy sessions, etc.
• Responsible for trafficking creative.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with people inside and outside the organization at all levels.
• Cross-media integration, understanding all the planning and executional nuances of building and delivering creative against all media types from broadcast to digital and mobile.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
• Capable working in teams — encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Proficient in prioritizing work and managing time.
• Ability to be assertive and take initiative.
• High attention to detail and exceptional organization.
• Two or more years of agency or media experience.
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• BS or BA in Marketing or related field.
• Basic understanding of all channels of media – broadcast (radio and TV), digital,mobile, social, experiential, etc.
• Information mining and analysis, from both internal and external sources Ashland’s Values.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
• Positive attitude: a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience.
• A sense of urgency to obtain results.
• An ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure and keep things in perspective.
• Respect: A commitment to treat all agency personnel, clients and vendors with respect.
• Professionalism including demonstrating maturity in handling confidential matters.
• A consistent businesslike demeanor and performance.
• Common sense and good judgment.
• Have good attendance and be punctual.
• Dependability: A reputation for doing what you say you are going to do.
• Go beyond the call of duty. The extra mile is a lonely place where you will always find us.
• Integrity. Honesty. Sincerity. Humility.
• Commitment to quality: proof all work for accuracy, demand for excellence in all forms of communication, always looking after the smallest detail.
• Creativity: A reputation for innovative thinking.
• Working with an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].