Marketing Communications Director (Filled)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2014, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.8 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges.
Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey® cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 24,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
The NA Marketing Communications Director is responsible for the planning, development and execution of the organization’s marketing communication strategies, internally and externally, to support growth of Diversey Care and TASKI brands throughout the US and Canada. The Marcom Director partners with senior leaders to implement integrated communications programs and campaigns to support the sales and marketing teams. The Marcom Director liaisons with the Sealed Air corporate communications teams and global Diversey Care marketing teams to ensure consistent, cohesive marcom activities are executed. Collaborates with and advises sector marketing leaders and manages external vendors for successful planning and execution on target and within budget. Reports directly to the VP, NA Marketing.
• Lead the Marcom function and team, consisting of production, graphic design, traffic coordination, copy writing, collateral development, advertising design and placement, digital program management, trade show management, PR and communication.
• Manage advertising and PR agencies ensuring collaboration with internal marketing team results in targeted, timely execution of strategic media relations activities and paid advertising campaigns within budget.
• Coordinate, execute and disseminate quarterly and annual internal/external marketing communications strategies to the VP, NA Marketing and sector market managers.
• Proactively seek opportunities to increase Diversey Care thought leadership and brand in the marketplace through advertising, press releases, SEO, white papers, case studies, e-blasts, banner ads, blogs and social media posts.
• Write compelling content for brochures, flyers, advertising and landing pages that is targeted to the audience and adheres to corporate brand standards; provide flawless editing of press releases using AP Style Guide.
• Manage division web content ensuring current, accurate product and program information in conveyed for the U.S. and Canada in a SKU intensive environment.
• Develop weekly internal newsletter to marketing and sales teams ensuring timely communication of business critical information through Newsweaver platform.
• Oversee external communication of product launches and promotions to distributors and customers through Marketo platform.
• Monitor market communications trends, competitors and industry best practices to look for ways to continuously improve strategies, execution and measurement.
• Manage vendor relationships including translation vendor and literature and fulfillment vendor ensuring on-time execution of accurate, quality work within budget
• BA/BS Degree: Marketing, Communications or Journalism – Master’s Preferred.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience with demonstrated success leading a team of Communications professionals and execution of strategic marketing communication campaigns, preferably in a large B2B organization.
• 7+ years of experience with copy writing with flawless attention to detail, adherence to brand guidelines, and legal marketing requirements for print and online content.
• 7+ years of experience developing and maintaining web content in a Content Management System, utilizing SEO and keyword strategies to increase search engine rankings.
• 7+ years of experience using marketing automation software programs to create, automate and measure the distribution of targeted campaigns.
• 7+ years of experience Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Social Media.
• Independent thinker that takes initiative for personal success and the success of business with focus on both broad, strategic vision and small, critical detail.
• Well versed in digital media is preferred.
• Ability to work on complex assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and make good decisions consistent with divisional objectives in a timely manner.
• Exceptional organizational skills, adept at handling multiple tasks simultaneously, and ability to meet project goals and deadlines.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Expertise in communication measurement, analytics, and reporting.
• Proficiency with HTML programs for web and email applications preferred but not essential.
• Ability to interact smoothly and effectively across multiple marketing channels in a team-oriented environment.
How to apply: