Marketing Designer (Expired)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Marketing Designer is a hybrid position. Part graphic designer. Part marketing coordinator. If you have graphic design skills but are interested how your designs can be put to use in marketing strategy, executing campaigns, lead generation, and utilizing marketing automation platform (HubSpot), then you are the perfect candidate. This role allows you to stretch your creative and marketing skills. Your role is not only designing and creating the graphic assets for campaigns, but strategizing, executing and analyzing as well.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Lead Generation: Everything we do is to create leads and sales opportunities. A/B testing is fun and we are always testing new strategies to generate leads.
• Graphic Design: Illustrator. InDesign. HTML. CSS. Put your skills to work designing assets for marketing campaigns, presentations, and sales collateral.
• Marketing Automation Platform: We love HubSpot. You will live and breathe HubSpot because it makes our world go round so it is important that you have experience with marketing automation platforms.
• Email Marketing Campaigns: HubSpot makes running email marketing campaigns easy. Whether it is designing emails, creating drip strategies, or analyzing results
• Content Marketing – Have you checked out our blog? We have a strong content marketing strategy and are always looking to optimize and expand this marketing channel.
• Campaign Management – Plan. Execute. Analyze. Optimize. Execute. Analyze. You will manage campaigns through the entire cycle.
• Brand: Consistency is key. We think that maintaining consistency in branding is key, but we are open to your ideas and willing to take risks.
• Collaboration – Unlike many companies, the key role of marketing at Spectrio is to support sales. Their success is our success. We work hand in hand to provide whatever support they need to reach their sales goal.
• Marketing Expertise – Never stop learning. Digital marketing strategies are changing daily. You must be interested in keeping up with the latest best practices and trends.
• BS/BA in Marketing or related field of study and at least 1-3 years of relevant experience
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience (B2B preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (interest in copywriting is a plus)
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with marketing automation technologies, preferably HubSpot
• Strong experience working in Excel and Power Point preferred
• Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and HTML required (bonus points for CSS and Photoshop)
Spectrio is made up a team of incredibly talented individuals that work together towards the goal of making Spectrio great. We are passionate about our clients and providing solutions that drive results. We strive to support our team through a culture that encourages each team member to share ideas and fosters professional and personal growth. We are conveniently located in the South Park area and offer a positive and fun work environment, competitive compensation, as well as paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance and 401k.
How to apply:
Please submit resume and sample of design work.