Sales Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH NEW JOBS HERE.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, LendingTree is positioned to be the place to shop for money. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals… then we have some fun! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
• Provide superior support to the sales team, including Senior Sales management.
• Create polished sales presentations for internal and external meetings under deadlines.
• Maintain sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team.
• Leverage Salesforce.com to increase sales efficiency.
• Provide administrative support to sales team.
• Provide comprehensive research on companies and prospects.
• Building and cultivating successful relationships at all levels with the client and the LendingTree support team.
• Help create sales proposals for both new and existing clients.
• Assist account managers in any potential follow-ups after client meetings.
• Act as a liaison between the sales team and key stakeholders in other internal departments
• BA/BS required
• Results driven with outstanding follow up and follow through.
• Excellent time management skills, self-sufficient, and ability to work independently.
• Creative problem solving and a willingness to go above and beyond to enhance the overall sales effort.
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and inspire trust.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to build and leverage networks and relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to confront problems promptly and act decisively.
• Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
• Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate ability to prepare excellent PowerPoint presentations, use Word and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong project manager skills-able to facilitate internal project requests and work with internal teams, on behalf of partnerships.
• Must be organized with outstanding time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision making skills.
• Must be a team player and adaptable to changing environment with excellent interpersonal skills. Fun and positive attitude with a willingness to become a key team member required.
Nice to haves:
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com.
• Experience in a sales support role.