Things you need to know about The Iron Yard
- 12-week immersive courses take qualified students from no coding experience to career-ready proficiency
- Instructors are full-time, experienced developers
- Small classes sizes for individual attention during the intensive program — about 15-20 students per group
- The Charlotte campus is among 20 campuses in U.S. (and one in UK); classes will be held at HQ Charlotte (formerly Packard Place)
Agenda pro tips
- The Iron Yard has a refreshingly transparent approach about what educational processes can (and should) be free versus what professional training requires going deeper. For example, they offer free kids’ courses to help jump-start tech education for the next generation.
- They also offer free crash courses for those who want to get a taste of the program or just learn something new.
- A full program, of course, takes the skills to an entirely different level. Students eat, sleep, dream coding during the program.
Connect with The Iron Yard
930 Total Views 2 Views Today
Read Next Story