Manager, Employee Resource Groups (Filled)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Manager of Employee Networks (ERGs) will advance TWC’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy by managing TWC’s 11 Employee Networks with nearly 50 chapters nationally. This person will be responsible for directing ERG leadership, advising ERG Executive Sponsors, and ensuring the ERGs function at a high capacity.
Essential Job Functions:
• Serve as Employee Resource Group ambassador to company, Executive Inclusion Council, and other stakeholders promoting the ERG value proposition to better connect with customers and future employees.
• Provide strategic guidance and oversight to Employee Resource Groups and their leaders.
• Build relationships with ERG executive sponsors and other key stakeholders to ensure comprehension and alignment of TWC’s D&I strategy
• Develop and launch new Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and chapters.
• Ensure alignment and integration of ERG strategic plans and programming with goals of Diversity & Inclusion and TWC Business
• Collaborate with Employee Resource Group leadership, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and HR Business Partners to develop and execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
• Assist ENs in development and implementation of annual strategic plans and budgets
• Create and monitor annual development curriculum for ERG leaders
• Plan and execute annual Employee Resource Group Leadership Forum
• Manage and enhance ERG membership database, performance scorecard, and provide other metrics as needed to provide relevant data, analysis and recommendations
• Onboard new ERG Leaders and Executive sponsors in New Leader Onboarding
• Develop new opportunities to engage ERGs with Talent Acquisition, Business Class, and other functions to drive TWC’s business results through diversity
• Manage the completion and submission of TWC’s employee of choice surveys as they relate to diversity and inclusion
• Deliver D&I Roadshow Presentation to business leaders and other stakeholder groups
• Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
• Act as a project manager for other assigned projects that support TWC’s D&I goals and objectives
• 5+ years diversity and inclusion consulting experience with demonstrated business results working with employee networks and diversity councils
• Ability to work across different functions and build relationships with stakeholders and champions
• Experience designing data-driven programs
• Ability to clearly articulate and reinforce diversity and inclusion strategy and the company’s business case for diversity.
• Forward-thinking, detailed-oriented, personable, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• High level of computer literacy — particularly Microsoft Suite (preferably high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Ability to collect, analyze and share data via various mediums including Excel, PowerPoint, and summarized talking points.
• Strong project management skills to handle complex projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well under pressure, with proven time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment and organize complex information
• Ability to demonstrate awareness and understanding of multiple facets of diversity: cultural, ethnic, racial, religious, gender, educational, age, sexual orientation, linguistic, professional, and other differences that make us unique.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A./B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
No supervisory / managerial responsibilities with this position.