The Realish Housewives of Charlotte: A Parody! Pre-show mixer + performance deal
Join Axios Charlotte and Club Blume for The Realish Housewives of Charlotte: A Parody!
Club Blume is social group for young adults in their 20s and 30s sponsored by Blumenthal Performing Arts. Club Blume members enjoy special offers like pre-show mixers, reserved seating with other young adults and other great perks. There are no dues, no officers and no membership requirements. You only need to love the performing arts!
You’re invited to a pre-show mixer on Wednesday, March 2 at 6 p.m.
- Founders Room inside Founders Hall in Uptown
- Enjoy two complimentary beverages (courtesy of Blumenthal) and light appetizers provided by Aria Tuscan Grill
- Meet other Axios Charlotte readers and arts fans
- Then head to Booth Playhouse to see The Realish Housewives of Charlotte: A Parody!
- The pre-show reception begins at 6 p.m. and the performance starts at 7:30 p.m.
- $35 (+tax) for pre-show party and admission to the show
- Get your tickets HERE – limited tickets available.
Friends and frenemies alike will love this hilarious show brimming with brawls, booze, Botox and all things Charlotte! The Realish Housewives are fully loaded and ready to take on the Queen City… washed down with a big gulp of prosecco.
Get ready for loony ladies Rovanka, Claudia Louise, Gwen, Desiree, Brooke and your host Randy to take on the current events and people making headlines in your hometown. The audience even gets in on the act.
This is one reality trainwreck that’ll leave you laughing til’ you cry your false eyelashes off.
This offer is valid for the Wednesday, March 2 performance only, Price Zone 10.