Director, Client Services (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH NEW JOBS HERE.
Based in Concord, NC, this new role will lead our Client Services team in it’s role of fulfilling mainstream and endemic sponsorships.
- Manage the Client Services team which includes and is not limited to: selection, training, coaching, assigning responsibilities, and providing direct feedback.
- Develop, oversee and adjust the Client Services fulfillment plan.
- Document best practices, vendor networks and operating procedures.
- As necessary, ensure contractual partnership benefits are fulfilled; partner with other WoO/World Racing Group staff as needed
- Partner with the Account Director(s) to ensure timely and quality fulfillment, service and resolution to key account’s concerns.
- Track and clearly communicate key account metrics.takedown
- Assist the team, when needed, in the installation and of at-event assets
- At least ten years of motorsports related marketing experience required; minimum of five years in motorsports
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Sports Management or related field preferred
- Able to solve simple and complex event-related problems with minimal support
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and influence credibility at multiple levels of the organization, including senior leadership, executives and C-level
- Experience managing multiple accounts and/or multiple clients within the same account
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
Visit www.WRGjobs.com for more details and application. No phone calls please.