Charlotte’s easy way to sell your home and trade up? Opendoor — you’ll get an all-cash offer on your current home so you can move into a new build in one smooth transaction. See how it works.
These recently listed houses come with features like a rooftop terrace, pool and hot tub.
Why we love it: This cozy bungalow would be a good starter home. Plus, with three bedrooms, you could turn one room into a home office.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park
- Realtor: Lauren Lowery • COMPASS
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath and 1,234 square feet
- Notable features: covered front porch, fireplace, hardwood floors, built-in shelving, large lifted deck and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: There’s tons of open space, from the living room to the yard — that would work well for kids or pets who like to run and play.
- Neighborhood: Westchester
- Realtor: Angie Castro • EXP Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths and 1,652 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, built-in shelving, hardwood floors, quartz countertops and a large fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This charming house has a spacious sunroom with a view of the yard. Plus, the yard has lots of room to unwind — fitting for yoga, or you can read a book in the hammocks.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Esther Carrasco • Southern Homes of the Carolinas, Inc
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,829 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, tile kitchen backsplash, fireplace, hardwood floors, large sunroom, hammocks and large backyard.
Why we love it: This remodeled house has a pool, plus there’s a hot tub to use during the colder months if you want to get cozy.
- Neighborhood: Carmel
- Realtor: Edward Yu • Red Maple Capital LLC
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 1,881 square feet
- Notable features: stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, open floor plan, walk-in closets, deck, pool and hot tub.
Why we love it: This townhouse is within walking distance to neighborhood restaurants like Optimist Hall and Bird Pizzeria.
- Neighborhood: Optimist Park
- Realtor: Cortenay Matters • Premier South
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths and 1,848 square feet
- Notable features: stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, walk-in closets, a two-car garage and a rooftop terrace.