Commercial Credit Group Inc (CCG) is an independent national commercial equipment finance and leasing company focused on purchase money and refinance transactions in the construction, fleet transportation, waste/environmental and machine tool industries. CCG does equipment financing different than any other lender. We consider the character, collateral and cash flow of the borrower to make our credit decisions, often allowing us to lend money when a bank or captive lender won’t. We realize there are ebbs and flows to the business and take the time to listen to the customers’ stories. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, CCG has made NC’s Mid-Market Fast 40 List for the 11th time.
CCG has a Corporate Implementation Specialist position available in its Charlotte, NC office. The Corporate Implementation Specialist will be responsible for some corporate administrative duties within the Operations Department.
Responsibilities and experience:
• The successful candidate should have a familiarity of Salesforce administration
• Excellent Analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Knowledge of process mapping and experience in process optimization
• Strong End-to-End knowledge of how processes work with ability to recognize interdependencies
• Intermediate Continuous Improvement project experience
• Adept at conducting research to solve process/system-related issues
• Ability to participate in and lead cross-functional teamwork across multiple companies and branch offices
• Ability conduct training and to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, and organized manner
• Experience at working autonomously as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with ability to self-prioritize
• Provide administrative support to the Corporate Operations unit
• Proficient User of Salesforce, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Ability to travel up to 5%-15%
Resumes can be sent to: [email protected]