These homes have luxurious features, from wine cellars to modern designs.
Why we love it: Having a built-in in-office area is a convenient feature if you’re working remotely.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Kim Warden • COMPASS
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 baths and 1,006 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, quartz countertops, built-in cabinetry, modern lighting, spacious bedrooms, gold finishing and a private patio.
Why we love it: The marble flooring in the kitchen is an instant eye-grabber — plus, it adds a little depth to the space.
- Neighborhood: Closeburn – Glenkirk
- Realtor: Thomas Brown • Moss Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,395 square feet
- Notable features: open floor plan, hardwood floors, marble floors, fireplace, spacious bedrooms and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: The oversized wrap-around porch adds a farmhouse feel.
- Neighborhood: Between Silverwood and Newell
- Realtor: Lisa Smith • Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Properties
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths and 2,957 square feet
- Notable features: carpet and hardwood floors, fireplace, open floor plan, spacious bedrooms, patio and large backyard.
Why we love it: A wine connoisseur would appreciate this home’s roomy wine cellar.
- Neighborhood: Between Mountainbrook and Governor’s Square
- Realtor: TJ Allen • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths and 3,617 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, fireplace, open floor plan, free-standing bathtub, wine cellar, outdoor fireplace, patio and pergola.
Why we love it: The wine cellar, pool and hot tub are among the lavish features this stately brick home boasts.
- Neighborhood: Between Montibello and Sharon Woods
- Realtor: Elaine Henderson • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 5 beds, 5 baths and 4,747 square feet
- Notable features: high ceilings, open floor plan, hardwood floors, stone fireplace, marble countertops, soaking tub, marble shower, walk-in closet, wine cellar, pool and patio.