Digital Marketing Strategist – Sealed Air (HIRED)
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER OPEN. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2014, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.8 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey® cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 24,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our Global Digital Marketing team in Charlotte. The Digital Marketing Strategist is a proactive, driven and organized individual that leads the strategy, development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. These digital channels include email, web content, mobile, SEM, SEO, social media, search and paid advertising. This individual will also lead the implementation, execution and strategy of Sealed Air’s global email marketing program.
- Develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action and content used in our email sends
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, video, content, and social channels
- Support the conception, development and execution of various marketing programs
- Develop, monitor and implement campaigns and digital initiatives
- Update company website, assist with branding, SEO and lead-generation initiatives
- Turn performance metrics into actionable recommendations to improve content, design and implementation of campaigns with the goal of generating more business leads
- Lead or participate in other corporate communications projects, as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience working in a digital marketing department, either in-house with a mid to large corporation, or with an agency supporting corporate clients
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels and tactics used in demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, paid search, organic search, content marketing and social media
- Practical, hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget, etc.) strongly preferred
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and partner effectively with global marketing and communications teams
- Track record of building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies with passion, precision and excellence
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and experience in dealing with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Experience using a content management system (WordPress, Drupal)
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Strong project management and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop actionable plans
- Ability to work to deadline and maintain high attention to detail
- Self-starter and ability to work both collaboratively and independently
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.