Garage Door Doctor, established 2005, is a responsive and professional full-service garage door service and installation company. After successfully transitioning leadership to a new generation in 2023, the business continues to be locally owned and proudly serves Charlotte and its surrounding communities. Learn more about us at: https://garagedoordoctor.com/
Garage Door Doctor is a leading garage door service and installation company serving Charlotte, NC, and its surrounding communities. We have an opening for a full-time sales representative. This role is responsible for finding opportunities and completing sales with homebuilders, homeowners, and commercial customers. Successful individuals in this role will proactively seek out customers, listen to their needs and find solutions that meet their design and budget criteria. Customer acquisition and development responsibilities include making calls, visiting job sites, and being highly attentive to customer needs. Other core responsibilities include identifying and developing relationships with decision-makers, accurately developing proposals, submitting orders, and ensuring an overall positive customer experience.
Traits, experience and skills:
• Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and perseverance
• General knowledge of residential construction as well as the ability to read construction documents
• Prior work selling to homebuilders and/or facility managers is preferred
• Excellent phone and email communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced
• Creative problem solver
• Passion for good design
• Excellent organization and time management skills are essential
• Ability to think quickly and make decisions on the spot
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Assist with the selection of products best suited to customer design and budgetary requirements
• Prepare, coordinate, and communicate price quotations, terms of sales, schedules, and issues with customers
• Prepare and track orders
• Proactively address customer complaints and problems
• Assist in the collection of accounts receivable
• Inform and educate leadership of competitive prices, products, and other pertinent market-related information
• Be a team player
• Sales-related experience required
• Residential and builder/facility management sales experience is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• Valid driver’s license
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes base and commission components.
Applicants should send their resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected].
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Garage Door Doctor is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.