Patient Services Representative
Performance Rehab Associates is hiring. Performance Rehab Associates is Charlotte’s premier and fastest-growing multidisciplinary outpatient health care clinic. With 4 offices in the greater Charlotte area, PRA offers specialty therapy services supporting both individuals and organizations such as the Carolina Panthers, Raleigh Hurricanes, and Charlotte FC. Our treatment philosophy stems from our mission to give the best one on one care to both resolve people’s pain and pursue strategies to ultimately keep pain away.
We pride ourselves in being a collaborative environment that employs specialist chiropractors, physical therapists and support staff that can coordinate strategies and resources to treat the whole person, for everything from wellness to post injury care. Invest in us and we invest in you!! As a small fast growing business, we are able provide opportunities to further your career.
Seeking a Part Time or Full Time Patient Services Representatives for our Latrobe Drive – Cotswold area location. All necessary training will be provided! Check out our website for more information about who we are and our services that we offer, www.pracharlotte.com
• Looking for someone that has consistent availability to manage front desk/patient needs
• Weekends off
• Awesome, fun work environment with the best co-workers around
• Greeting patients, check-in/out of patients
• Collecting payments
• Scheduling patient appointments
• Answering phone calls and voicemails
• Responding to patient and staff emails
• Responding to referrals/documentation needs from other medical offices
• Works closely with Providers to help manage schedule/patient needs
• Knowledge of clinician treatment for patient explanation
• Open/closing duties of the office
• Competitive hourly wage
• Large potential for growth in an expanding company
• Must be enthusiastic, personable, a team player and motivated
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Fast-paced office requiring the ability to multitask and prioritize customer relations
• Healthcare experience and insurance verification preferred but not required
• Bonus if you are passionate about living an active healthy lifestyle!
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected] attn: Jordan Hennessy