The homes listed in this week’s roundup all have features to add to your dream home checklist.
Why we love it: Pet owners, this one’s for you — this colorful house has a fenced-in backyard with room to run around in and it’s within walking distance to Irwin Creek Greenway.
- Neighborhood: West Blvd.
- Realtor: Lana Laws • COMPASS
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,430 square feet
- Notable features: front porch, open layout, plank flooring, quartz countertops, gold finishing, walk-in closet, deck and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This charming brick house has under-cabinet lighting that’ll brighten up the kitchen area, in addition to natural sunlight pouring in from the windows.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Alyson Keller • Keller Williams Ballantyne Area
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths and 1,572 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floor, white cabinetry, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, fireplace and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: The built-in shelving is one of those features you don’t realize you need until you start using it for decor, storage or organization.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: James Webb • Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,830 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, granite countertops, soaking tub, walk-in closet, kitchen backsplash, built-in shelving and screed-in porch.
Why we love it: Between the large shaded porch and the partially shaded deck, there’s tons of space to enjoy a cup of coffee and relax.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Rebecca Cullen • Keller Williams Connected
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, and 2,217 square feet
- Notable features: large shaded front porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, wet bar, vaulted ceilings, patio, spacious deck and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This newly constructed home has a large living room area that’ll fit large groups of people comfortably when hosting a book club or family gatherings.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Anne Bell and McSwain Bell • Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,569 square feet
- Notable features: large shaded front porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, open floor plan, white quartz countertops, vaulted ceilings, built-in shelving, soaking tub, walk-in closet, outdoor fireplace and detached garage.