Director of Reputation Management and Customer Service
Northwood Ravin is seeking a full time Resident Retention Specialist to specifically focus on resident experience, satisfaction, and retention. This person will provide excellent customer service, problem solving solutions and will exceed resident expectations. The goal is to increase renewals, resident engagement and customer satisfaction throughout the Northwood Ravin multi-family portfolio. A successful candidate will also be very organized, well versed in problem solving and conflict resolution in addition to demonstrating the ability to turn negative situations into a positive experience.
• Handle all incoming calls and emails responding to resident issues, concerns, complaints, etc., as the representative of NWR Cares
• Investigate resident complaints and work with community teams and senior management to assist in resolving issues
• Follow up with residents and community teams to ensure a satisfactory solution has been achieved
• Effectively communicate with the community teams and senior management by sharing information and ideas to reduce customer complaints and improve overall customer satisfaction
• Utilize tools and software designed to analyze trends relating to resident issues and make suggestions to proactively reduce future recurring issues
• Assist in developing, editing, monitoring and analyzing resident surveys
• Will educate associates to effectively handle resident issues and proactively manage communities to reduce future incidents
• Oversee the ORA performance of the portfolio including creating programming efforts to generate reviews by setting and meeting benchmarks to achieve 5-star ratings across all platforms. This also includes regular reporting on performance as requested by Senior Leadership
• Track Report It performance to identify areas of opportunity to improve the resident experience
Please click the link below to know more about the opportunity and its responsibilities.